At Setanta Fitness we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect and process personal data about you to provide the services you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
Our Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information. When we update this policy we will post any changes on our website.
If you have any queries about this Notice please contact us at Setanta Fitness Unit 12A Tullygoonigan Industrial Estate, 89 Moy Road, Armagh, BT61 8DR.
IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller in respect of this Privacy Notice is Setanta Fitness Ltd.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information when you:
- Complete an online / offline Membership Agreement
- Book or attend a walk in session, personal training session or a class.
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Visit or browse our website.
- Send an email to a Setanta fitness email account
- Scan your fob to enter the gym
- You have an accident in our gym or there was an incident where you were a witness or personally affected
- When you use equipment in the gym such as the Recovery Boots
- When you book inductions
- CCTV – when you are using our gym.
- When you use the Setanta Fitness app
- When our teams take photos of your attendance at the gym, part of an event or in a class
- If you enquire about our gymnastics classes and want to be added to the waiting list
The CCTV in the gym is being recorded 24 hours a day. CCTV is permanently erased after 3 months.
We may also collect, match or acquire information about you from other organisations such as Instagram and Facebook.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we collect is required for the purpose of creating your Membership Account, for you to enrol in our gym, to be able to make payments and to enrol your child into our gymnastics club. Such information allows you to be identified as a member of Setanta Fitness and includes:
- Name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, emergency contact number, health declaration.
- Gymnastics: Name of parent, mobile number and email of parent, child’s name, date of birth, year in school and any relevant medical conditions.
- Credit or debit card information.
- Measurements – weight, height etc.
- Your usage records and duration of visits
- Your contact with us, such as a note or recording of a call you make to the gym, an email or other records of any contact you have with us
- Your membership information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the services you use and any other information related to your account
- Class lists
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested, for administration purposes, to improve your website experience, and marketing. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes. We may use your information to:
- Process your membership application through Glofox, our chosen membership software
- Bill you for using our services as part of your membership
- Keep you informed about our services including operational matters relating to your membership
- Provide relevant services to you – for example, sending through programmes
- Confirm your attendance at classes or personal training sessions
- To allow you to monitor your gym usage
- Respond to any questions or concerns you might have about our services
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use our services
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes
Where we process your personal data based on your consent you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, for example your consent to receive direct marketing. If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, please email email@example.com to let us know you would like to opt out. Alternatively, if you are no longer a member, and wish to remove your consent to receive marketing content please contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll store your information for as long as you are a Member of Setanta Fitness, or following cancellation and to meet legal requirements including financial audit, anti-fraud and money laundering regulations we will store your information for no more than 6 years from the last activity on the account. An ‘activity’ can be classified as access into a gym, a payment made on the membership account or attendance to our classes or personal training services. We may contact you about Setanta Fitness services during this 6 years if you haven’t opted out of receiving marketing communications from us.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
This policy applies to Setanta Fitness Limited and all staff, volunteers, contractors, supplier and other people working on behalf of Setanta Fitness.
It applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals.
Everyone who works for Setanta Fitness Limited has some responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored and handled appropriately.
- The only people who will be able to access the data covered by this policy will be those who need it in order to perform their work.
- Data will not be shared informally. When access to confidential information is required, employees will have to request it from management.
- All employees will keep data secure, by taking sensible precautions.
- Personal data will not be disclosed to unauthorised people, either within the company or externally.
- Data will be regularly reviewed and updated if it is found to be out of date. If no longer required it will be deleted and disposed of.
WILL WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may share information about you with:
- Service providers, agents and associated organisations to allow us to service your membership and communicate with you; for example, financial institutions to process payments, and personal trainers when you sign up for classes or sessions
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities where we have a legal obligation to do so
We’ll release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers.
If we’re reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation. We will inform you if we do.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to your data privacy: the right of access; the right of rectification; the right of erasure (the “right to be forgotten”); the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified; the right to data portability; the right of objection; and the right to not be subject to automated profiling.
Access. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. Please contact us at email@example.com or the contact us section of the website or writing to the following address – Setanta Fitness, Unit 12A Tullygoonigan Industrial Estate, 89 Moy Road, Armagh, BT61 8DR. There is not normally a fee for this service.
Rectification. If you believe we’re holding inaccurate information about you, or your personal details change, please let us know.
Erasure. You have the right to the erasure of the data we hold on you, when it is no longer needed for the purposes of your Membership, or when you withdraw your consent for our processing (and we have no other lawful basis to hold your data).
Restriction. You have the right to ask us to place restrictions on processing your data in certain circumstances.
Notification. You have the right to be notified of any rectification, erasure or restrictions in relation to your personal data.
Portability. You have a right to receive the data we hold on you electronically in a format that allows it to be easily transferred to another data controller.
Object. You have the right to object to data processing of your personal data for direct marketing or profiling purposes.
Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to any decision based on automatic processing of your personal data.